What a busy week! I was lucky enough to have my niece and brother come visit for a few days which led to some fun days in the sun and some very tired kiddos. But I managed to get some work done also and since I’m making a real effort to start posting regularly on my blog again, I’m going back to doing my Friday Round-up of places I was writing this week!
Over at Life360:
- Monday : I was chatting about watching my kids as they continue Learning to Be Smart
- Wednesday: It’s rare that I give in and openly talk about the fluff kids television I enjoy watching so enjoy this post, Disney Channel Confessions
- Friday: Is your child a late talker? Here’s why it’s no big deal. Late Talkers Are No Problems
Over on SheHeroes:
- Tuesday: An interesting story about gender lessons at the circus in Sometimes It’s The Little Things.
- Friday: Exciting news from the U.K. about gender messages in the media! Britain Holds L’Oreal Accountable
Have a great weekend!